As of March 13th, we are discontinuing Interlibrary Loan until further notice.
Looking for a book we don't own? Interlibrary loan lets you borrow books from libraries outside of the El Segundo Public Library system.
How it works:
- There is a $1.00 fee for each item requested, due when you pick up the item(s).
- You will be contacted via phone or email when your item(s) arrive.
- You have 1 week to pick up your items before they are sent back to the lending library.
- Items may be borrowed for three weeks and cannot be renewed.
- Audiovisual materials (movies, CDs, and audiobooks) and new books (published within 6 months) are not available for loan.
To request, please fill out the following form completely. If you have any questions, please contact the Teen/Adult Services Desk at 310-524-2728.