Artists, groups and business organizations are welcome to apply to display their collections, crafts and/or artwork in the Library.
Guidelines for exhibiting:
- Work may be on display for a minimum of two weeks, up to one month.
- Exhibit dates to be determined in coordination with library staff.
- Artist(s) and their representatives will install works, not the library staff.
- Installation day and time will take place in coordination with library staff.
- Artist(s) will provide narrative explanation, flyers or cards for display to accompany materials displayed by artist(s).
- Library will promote the exhibit through the library's social media and newsletter.
- Artist signed Application for Display of Crafts, Collections, or Art Work is required.
- Two flat display cases sized 8" high by 23" deep by 53" wide.
- Four wall-mounted display cases with one removable/adjustable shelf in each sized 34" high by 15" deep by 21" wide.
- One doubled-sided glass wall display case with two removable/adjustable shelves sized 51" high by 12" deep by 47" wide.
- Ten sets of free-standing L-shaped gridwall panels. Each panel's dimensions are 6' high by 3' wide.